Privacy and Personal Information Rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do not share or ask for personal/identifying information.
- This rule applies to all members, including adults, and is designed to keep you safe on Chicken Smoothie and in the real world.
- You are not allowed to link to profiles or pages where this information can be found.
- You are acting at your own risk as soon as you take a conversation off-site, even to platforms we allow. We can no longer moderate this content on your behalf and encourage you to be aware that people can misrepresent their identity easily.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable with a conversation please end it, block the user in question on any platforms involved, and contact CS staff or a trusted adult immediately.
What IS considered personal information:
- Your age (including age ranges such as 13-15 or 17+) or full birthdate.
- Your phone number or email address (even if that email does not contain any identifying information).
- Chat app usernames (including Snapchat, Skype, etc.).
- Your city of residence or specific address.
- Your grade/year in school.
- Full names or photos of yourself or your friends and family (unless all faces are completely blacked out).
- Links to sites such as Etsy, Patreon, Ko-fi, GoFundMe etc. where you ask users to donate to you or browse goods and services.
- Invites to Zoom meetings or other platforms where video and/or audio is the central form of communication.[/list]
What IS NOT considered personal information:
- Your first name.
- Your day and month of birth.
- The country or state you live in.
- If you are an adult.
- If you are attending school.
- Your Discord tag and invites to Discord servers that follow CS content rules and do not contain voice channels.
- Social media or other website profile links or usernames (such as Instagram or Twitter) that contain no information or links to information on the “you may not share” list.